MaxQ™ HP Incubated and Refrigerated Console Shakers - INCUBATED AND REFRIGERATED FLOOR SHAKER
- Shakers feature HEPA filtration for maximum protection from contamination
- Directed airflow system for optimum temperature uniformity and ideal growth conditions
- Ergonomic design ensures convenient access, and a front drain system makes the chamber easy to clean
- Operating temperatures: Incubated: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (41°F to 140°F) or Incubated/Refrigerated: 4°C above ambient to 60°C (39.2° to 140°F) in 0.1°C increments with ±0.1°C control
- Displays run and setpoints of temperature, speed and time simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display
- Alphanumeric status messages on cycle status
- Menu-driven programming for quick, easy access to all parameters
- Audible/visual over- and undertemperature tracking and safety alarms ensure product protection
- Audible/visual, high/low rpm tracking alarms alert to speed deviations
- Unique HEPA filtration system
- HEPA filter rated a minimum 95% efficient at 0.3µm for entrapment of extraneous airborne particulats
- Laminar airflow across the chamber aids temperature uniformity
- Low-end temperature achieved by filtered, front-to-back refrigeration system airflow
- Crevice-free, stainless-steel interior with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Drain system with valve in front of chamber for easy liquid elimination
- Lid opens by hand or by depressing foot pedal for hands-free operation when loading vessels
- Angled sides, lower front, and convenient platform height ensure a comfortable reach into chamber
- Thermal pane window provides a large 2.75 sq. ft. (0.3m2) viewing area
- Access port (back of cabinet wall) for probes, CO2 gassing manifold, or other equipment
- Optional shelf provides additional storage
Platform not included.
|Model||Refrigerated Console Shakers|
|Speed Range||25 to 525rpm|
|Temperature Range (English)||41°F to 140°F, 39.2°F to 140°F|
|Temperature Range (Metric)||4°C or 15°C below Ambient to 60°C|
|Temperature Uniformity||0.2 deg. at 37 deg. C (in Flask)|
|Length (English) Platform||29.5 in.|
|Width (English) Platform||18 in.|
|Length (Metric) Platform||74.9cm|
|Width (Metric) Platform||45.7cm|
|Capacity||4L and 6L Flasks|
|Depth (English) Interior||21.1 in.|
|Depth (Metric) Interior||53.6cm|
|Height (English) Exterior||40.4 in.|
|Height (English) Interior||18.5 in.|
|Height (Metric) Exterior||102.6cm|
|Height (Metric) Interior||47cm|
|Humidity Range||0% RH at or below 31 deg. C (87.8 deg. F)|
|Length (English) Exterior||30 in.|
|Length (Metric) Exterior||76.2cm|
|Load Bearing Capacity||4L and 6L Flasks|
|Net Weight (English)||635 lb.|
|Net Weight (Metric)||288kg|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15 plug|
|Shipping Weight (English)||665 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||302kg|
|Width (English) Exterior||45 in.|
|Width (English) Interior||34.3 in.|
|Width (Metric) Exterior||114.3cm|
|Width (Metric) Interior||87.1cm|
|Description||HP Refrigerated Console Shaker|
|Certifications/Compliance||UL, cUL and CE|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior||30 x 45 x 40.4 in. (76.2 x 114.3 x 102.6cm)|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior||21.1 x 34.3 x 18.5 in. (53.6 x 87.1 x 47cm)|
|Electrical Requirements||120V 60Hz|
|Speed||25 to 525rpm|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
We encourage you to explore the wealth of information available on our product pages. To ensure you're making the right choice, please:
- Review the product specifications.
- Consult with the manufacturer or
- Get in touch with our dedicated sales and technical teams.
To ensure a seamless experience for all, we acept returns for new items. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please double-check that the equipment you're selecting meets your requirements.
When your order arrives, we recommend a thorough check for any potential damage before finalizing the delivery process:
- Before signing any delivery documentation, ensure your equipment is in perfect condition.
- If you spot any damage, kindly decline the delivery, and make a note of the damage on the Bill of Lading. Alternatively, inform the UPS/Fedex driver so they can document the reason.
If there are any concerns, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If damage is discovered after accepting the delivery without prior documentation, please address any claims directly with the delivery carrier.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Should you encounter any issues with your instrument that can't be addressed, you may return it within 30 days. Please note that certain products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customized items are final sale and ineligible for return. When we receive returned items, they undergo a comprehensive inspection and testing. We retain the right to decline returns for items that have been mishandled or improperly used.