Heracell™ VIOS™ 160i CO2 Incubator with Cell Locker™ CO2 Incubator, 165 L per chamber, E/SS - Unit Only 120V
Special Price $14,127.59 Regular Price $15,863.00
CO2 Sensor: IR Sensor; O2 Range (Oxygen Concentration): Optional 1 to 21% or 5 to 90%; Temperature Range: Ambient +3C to 55C
CO2 Incubator with Cell Locker System
- 165L interior chamber with the new 6 segmented, gas ight inner door configuration and 3 shelves designed to accommodate 6 individual Cell Locker chambers.
- Choice of electropolished stainless steel or 100% pure copper chamber interior.
- Temperature resistant, bulb-free IR CO2 sensor (IR180Si).
- THRIVE airflow technology provides enhanced stability,tight uniformity, and fast recovery.
- ISO Class 5 HEPA filtration provides clean room air quality in the chamber.
- Thermo Scientific iCAN touchscreen interface provides bright at-glance monitoring and complete data visibility to monitor all incubator interactions and parameters.
- Thermo Scientific Steri-Run on-demand, overnight 180ËšC sterilization cycle achieves 12 log Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) total sterilization of chamber (excluding Cell Locker chambers )
Stability of Conditions
- Cultures spend more time in conditions that best mimic the in vivo state.
- When one Cell Locker chamber is opened, the other Cell Locker chambers maintain stable conditions, preserving the in vitro environment.
- Conditions remain stable within these spatial deviations - temperature +/-0.3ËšC , humidity +/-3%, and CO2 +/-0.2%.
- For consistent results, the uniformity in each Cell Locker chamber is +/-0.3ËšC
- Compared to the standard single glass door design, the temperature drop in the opened Cell Locker chamber is reduced by 50%.
- With the Cell Locker system, gas consumption from a door opening is reduced by 50%, saving time and money.
- Individual chambers maximize security against costly cross contamination.
- Each individual Cell Locker chamber is effectively a quarantine chamber.
- Dual 0.2µm membrane filters permits air circulation but exclude microbial contaminants.
- The replacable 0.2µm membrane filter has an effective pore size of 0.02µm when filtering air and is hydrophobic, oleophobic, resistant to organic solvents and tested for biosafety and low cytotoxicity.
- Independent 3rd party tests validate protection against circulating microorganisms (when used as directed)
Flexibility of Use
- The Cell Locker System can be configured to fit unique needs of your lab.
- Different cell types, samples, users or projects can be segregated within shared incubator space.
- Each Cell Locker chamber holds 9 each T-75 cell culture flasks, 20 each 6-well plates, or 24 each 96-well plates.
- Dishes and flasks can be removed individually on a work tray or inside the entire Cell Locker chamber with optional transport cover, thus protecting samples from outside air.
- The non skid tray slides out to allow access to culture vessels, or the entire tray can be removed.
- The Cell Locker chamber can be manually disinfected or can be autoclaved.
|Capacity (English)||5.8 cu. ft.|
|Data Outputs||USB, and optional 4-20mA|
|Description||Single 165L copper chamber configured for Cell Locker system, (Cell Locker chambers ordered separately)|
|Capacity (Metric)||165 L/chamber|
|Chamber Material||Electropolished Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior||22.7 x 18.5 x 23.9 in. (57.6 x 47 x 60.7 cm)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||34.6 x 25.1 x 35.4 in (88 x 63.7 x 90 cm)|
|Temperature Range (Metric)||Ambient +3°C to 55°C|
|Relative Humidity||=93% at 37°C|
|Electrical Requirements||120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Humidity Source||Covered integrated water reservoir|
|Weight (English)||183 lb.|
|CO2 Sensor Technology||IR Sensor|
|O2 Concentration Range||Optional 1 to 21% or 5 to 90%|
|Oxygen Control||Optional 1 to 21% or 5 to 90%|
|CO2 Concentration Range||1 to 20%|
|No. of Places||53|
|Voltage||120 V, 50/60 Hz|
Write Your Own Review