Factory Reconditioned Thermo Scientific TSX Ultra Low Freezer Model No. TSX70086D
The ENERGY STAR™ certified Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest standards in reliability, sustainability and temperature management. At the heart of the TSX Series is V-drive technology, designed to adapt to user patterns, substantially reducing energy and HVAC costs without compromising performance. All TSX Series freezers are manufactured in a zero-waste facility and are built with natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, compliant with the U.S. EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas compliance and other sustainability standards.
- No need to worry about where your samples are stored within the freezer. With peak variation of less than 5°C, your samples are protected and safely stored throughout the entire cabinet space.
- Long warm-up time from -50°C to -80°C: 5.05 hours
- Quiet enough to reside directly in the laboratory, rather than in the hall. At just 45.5 dBA, the TSX Series’ sound level is comparable to a home refrigerator.
- V-drive’s adaptive control is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
- Display temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
- Access data anytime, anywhere—data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications
- InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data
- Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink™ operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
- No need to install sensors—the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors
- Applicable Networks: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, WPA2-EAP-PEAP, WPA-EAP-PEAP
- Newly re-designed touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
- Eliminate the need for a separate chart recorder with the touch-screen’s datalogging and temperature mapping features, all exportable via a built-in USB port
- Ergonomic design including comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that don’t require floor-level loading of racks
- Four capacities (400, 500, 600 and 700 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™, and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors, and optional access card entry
- TSX ULT portfolio is ENERGY STAR™ certified providing significantly increased energy savings and decreased operational costs
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas, and other sustainability standards
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
|TSX Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 700-Box Capacity, 115V, 60Hz
|-50°C to -86°C
|33.5 cu. ft.
|70,000 x 2 mL
|115 V 60 Hz
|Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior
|28.3 x 40.1 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 101.9 x 130.0cm)
|Shipping Weight (English)
|Shipping Weight (Metric)
|R290 (1st stage), R170 + R290 mix (2nd stage)
|Capacity (English) Shelf
|Capacity (Metric) Shelf
|Smart View Compatibility
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|Depth (English) Interior
|Depth (Metric) Interior
|Height (English) Exterior
|Height (English) Interior
|Height (Metric) Exterior
|Height (Metric) Interior
|Width (English) Interior
|Width (Metric) Interior
|Width (English) Exterior
|208 - 230 V 60 Hz
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
We encourage you to explore the wealth of information available on our product pages. To ensure you're making the right choice, please:
- Review the product specifications.
- Consult with the manufacturer or
- Get in touch with our dedicated sales and technical teams.
To ensure a seamless experience for all, we acept returns for new items. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please double-check that the equipment you're selecting meets your requirements.
When your order arrives, we recommend a thorough check for any potential damage before finalizing the delivery process:
- Before signing any delivery documentation, ensure your equipment is in perfect condition.
- If you spot any damage, kindly decline the delivery, and make a note of the damage on the Bill of Lading. Alternatively, inform the UPS/Fedex driver so they can document the reason.
If there are any concerns, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If damage is discovered after accepting the delivery without prior documentation, please address any claims directly with the delivery carrier.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Should you encounter any issues with your instrument that can't be addressed, you may return it within 30 days. Please note that certain products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customized items are final sale and ineligible for return. When we receive returned items, they undergo a comprehensive inspection and testing. We retain the right to decline returns for items that have been mishandled or improperly used.