ESCO CelCulture® Incubator 170L IR Sensor, CO2 Control ULPA, Moist Heat Decon 115VAC 50/60HZ
Sleek, reliable and intuitive, Esco CelCulture® CO2 incubators provide complete sample protection that bring your scientific goals one step closer to reality.
-Rapid direct heating, plus an air jacket for improved chamber stability
-Removable anti-tip shelving for easy cleaning
-99.999% efficient ULPA filter
-Precisely heated water pan with rapid humitidy recovery
-Isocide™ Antimicrobial Powder Coating that eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure
- Stem Cell Research
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Tissue Engineering
- Cancer Research
- Mammalian Cell Research
Robust Contamination Control
Direct Heat and Air Jacket
Isocide™ Antimicrobial Powder Coating
VivoCell™ Precise Temperature, CO₂ Control and High Humidity
- Best uniformity and control among competition
- Fast CO₂, temperature and humidity recovery without overshoot
- Direct heat design for rapid recovery, with 8 heater grouped into 3 zones
- Air jacket provides isolation against ambient temperature fluctuations
- VentiFlow™ forced convection accelerates recovery of chamber air to ISO Class 5 Cleanliness after door closing to prevent contamination
- Filtered air circulates across water pan to accelerate humidifying process
- Air flows gently around culture plates, causing no disturbance to cell culture
- Blower automatically stops when door is opened, to minimize mixing of chamber and room air
Contamination Control System Provides Seamless Protection
- SteriSafe™ ULPA filtration enables the chamber air to be maintained at ISO class 5 condition.
- SwiftCon™ 90˚C validated moist heat decontamination cycle operates overnight to eradicate any contamination in the unlikely event it occurs. At the end of the cycle, the chamber is dry and ready to use. Note: For CCL-50L units, further wipe down of the chamber is needed since it has no decon pump and condensation will normally occur after the decontamination cycle.
- All input gases are filtered by in-line filters before they enter the chamber to remove impurities and contaminants.
- The incubator’s main body is made from electro-galvanized steel with Esco’s unique ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating.
- The interior of the chamber is made from stainless steel type 304.
User-Friendly Software Interface
- Comprehensive user-configurable alarms for all the parameters.
- CelAlert™ alarm system reminds user to replace CO₂ tank and ULPA filter.
- Intelligent data and event logger records all incubator parameters for on-screen recall.
- 2 MB built-in flash memory guarantees long term storage of data.
- Diagnostic interface and online quick help provide comprehensive solutions to frequently encountered problems.
- RS485 data output
- Chamber is made of shiny stainless steel chamber with all rounded corners.
- Ductwork, plenums and shelves are removable without tools.
- Glass door is removable without tools.
- Inner gasket removable without tools.
- Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of the parameters.
- Service can be carried out from the top/front
- Esco electronics and sensors have been expertly designed and paired to be inherently drift-free, to minimize need for calibration
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.