Corning 15mL Centrifuge Tube REF 430790 / 500 per case
Corning 15mL Centrifuge Tube
Corning® disposable 15 mL centrifuge tubes are available as clear polyethylene terephthalate (PET) tubes with a traditional plug seal cap or polypropylene (PP) tubes with either plug seal caps or the new CentriStar™ caps.
The CentriStar™ cap has a easy-on/easy-off top and offers advanced ergonomics with its wider knurls and roll-over edge design. All tubes come in a variety of packaging options.
- Sterile, certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Black printed graduations and a large white marking spot
- Maximum RCF for PET tubes is 3,600xg
conical bottom tube
RCF 12500 × g
graduations 1.5 ‑ 14.5 mL
pack of 50
case of 500
12500 × g max. RCF
O.D. × L
17.5 mm × 118.5 mm
22.6 mm , approx.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
We encourage you to explore the wealth of information available on our product pages. To ensure you're making the right choice, please:
- Review the product specifications.
- Consult with the manufacturer or
- Get in touch with our dedicated sales and technical teams.
To ensure a seamless experience for all, we acept returns for new items. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please double-check that the equipment you're selecting meets your requirements.
When your order arrives, we recommend a thorough check for any potential damage before finalizing the delivery process:
- Before signing any delivery documentation, ensure your equipment is in perfect condition.
- If you spot any damage, kindly decline the delivery, and make a note of the damage on the Bill of Lading. Alternatively, inform the UPS/Fedex driver so they can document the reason.
If there are any concerns, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If damage is discovered after accepting the delivery without prior documentation, please address any claims directly with the delivery carrier.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Should you encounter any issues with your instrument that can't be addressed, you may return it within 30 days. Please note that certain products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customized items are final sale and ineligible for return. When we receive returned items, they undergo a comprehensive inspection and testing. We retain the right to decline returns for items that have been mishandled or improperly used.