VWR INCU-Line ILS4 Shaking Incubator 230v
Pre-owned and in working condition
- SmartChek™ temperature control system
- Digital display
- ILS 4 has a stackable design to save space
- Pre-owned and in working condition
- Temperature Range Ambient +5° to 80°C
- Temperature Uniformity +0.2° @ 37°C
- Temperature Accuracy +0.2°
- Temperature Set / Display Digital
- Temperature Control Microprocessor
- Overtemperature Safety Independent, settable
- Door Inner – glass Outer - solid, heated
- Chamber Volume 0.048 cubic meters
- Exterior Construction Cold rolled steel, Interior Construction Stainless steel
- Exterior Dimensions (cm) 68.60W x 50.80D x 73.66H
- Interior Dimensions (cm) 43.18W x 35.60D x 50.80H
- Electrical Ratings 230V, 50/60Hz, 4 amps
- Fuse 5x20MM, T6.3A-250V
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.