Vacuum Ovens - 2.3 CU FT 240-50/60
- 3 convenient chamber sizes: 12.5L (0.44 cu.ft.), 19.8L (0.7 cu.ft.), 65.1L (2.3 cu.ft.)
- Temperature Range: Ambient +10° to 220°C
- Hydraulic thermostat temperature control with dial thermometer (5°C increments); medium and large units available with LED display (1°C increments)
- Polycarbonate safety shield protects door glass
- Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels – use of vacuum grease is recommended
- Vacuum and air lines are corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long-term performance
- Two removable stacking aluminum shelves
- Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel exterior for durability
- Radiant warm-wall heating system helps optimize uniformity and conserve chamber space; 3 in.(7.6cm) glass wool insulation prevents heat loss
Small 3606 Models
Top-mounted independent evacuation and venting vacuum fittings
Medium and large 3608 and 3618 Models
Front-mounted three-way valve for evacuation, venting and purging of inert gases (e.g. Nitrogen or Argon) with vacuum fittings on the front of the unit
|Capacity (English)||2.3 cu.ft.|
|Chamber Material||Stainless Steel|
|Depth (English) Interior||20 in.|
|Depth (Metric) Interior||51 cm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||25 x 25 x 22 in. (64 x 64 x 56 cm)|
|Display||Bimetallic Thermometer with 5°C increments|
|Height (English)||22 in.|
|Height (English) Interior||14 in.|
|Height (Metric)||56 cm|
|Height (Metric) Interior||36 cm|
|Length (English)||25 in.|
|Length (Metric)||64 cm|
|Shipping Weight (English)||295 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||134 kg|
|Temperature Uniformity||±5.0°C at 100°C 25 ft.Hg|
|Vacuum Range||0 to 30 in.Hg|
|Width (English) Interior||14 in.|
|Width (Metric) Interior||36 cm|
|Temperature (Metric)||Ambient +10° to 220°C|
|Description||2.3 cu. ft. (65.1L); 240V 1600w 6.7A; Dial display|
|Capacity (Metric)||65.1 L|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior||20 x 14 x 14 in. (51 x 36 x 36 cm)|
|Electrical Requirements||240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Material||Powder-coated Heavy-gauge Steel|
|Width (English)||25 in.|
|No. of Shelves||2|
|Width (Metric)||64 cm|
|Voltage||240 V 50/60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
We encourage you to explore the wealth of information available on our product pages. To ensure you're making the right choice, please:
- Review the product specifications.
- Consult with the manufacturer or
- Get in touch with our dedicated sales and technical teams.
To ensure a seamless experience for all, we acept returns for new items. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please double-check that the equipment you're selecting meets your requirements.
When your order arrives, we recommend a thorough check for any potential damage before finalizing the delivery process:
- Before signing any delivery documentation, ensure your equipment is in perfect condition.
- If you spot any damage, kindly decline the delivery, and make a note of the damage on the Bill of Lading. Alternatively, inform the UPS/Fedex driver so they can document the reason.
If there are any concerns, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If damage is discovered after accepting the delivery without prior documentation, please address any claims directly with the delivery carrier.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Should you encounter any issues with your instrument that can't be addressed, you may return it within 30 days. Please note that certain products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customized items are final sale and ineligible for return. When we receive returned items, they undergo a comprehensive inspection and testing. We retain the right to decline returns for items that have been mishandled or improperly used.