Factory Reconditioned Thermo Scientific Forma -50C to -86C STP Upright Ultra Cold Temp. Freezer
- Powered by H-drive's hydrocarbon technology, these systems save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door.
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab
- Meets +/-10°C validation protocols at -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection
- The H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy to read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6” display
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings and padlock-compatible doors
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
|-50°C to -86°C|
|28.8 cu. ft.|
|60,000 x 2mL|
|28.3 x 34.4 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 87.3 x 130.1 cm)|
|R290 (1st stage), R170 + R290 mix (2nd stage)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|External Monitoring/Cloud Compatible; 4-20mA, RS485, Dry Contacts|
|Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright|
|1 Outer, 4 Inner|
|Polyurethane Foam (Insulation), Stainless Steel (Interior)|
|Forma FDE Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 600-Box Capacity, 115V, 60Hz|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|HIC 5.6 in. 7-segment display with capacitive touch buttons|
|38.5 x 39.6 x 78 in. (97.7 x 100.6 x 198.1 cm)|
|2 in. Boxes (600)|
|Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) + Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam (SNAP-compliant)|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.