Revco Undercounter Plasma Freezer, 4.9 cu ft, -30 °C, solid door 115V
- CFC-free refrigerant
- Preset temperature at -30°C
- Automatic condensate removal and defrost, with sensor that automatically initiates defrost cycle on demand, eliminating need for a defrost timer, minimizing frost build-up and optimizing coil efficiency
- Positive airflow systems
- Icon-based controls and displays
- Preset temperature setpoint
- Graphic thermometer is steady green when temperature is normal, flashes top bar for overtemperature and flashes bulb for undertemperature
- Large, easy-to-read digital display shows temperature within 1°C
- Audible/visual warnings for overtemperature, undertemperature or power failure
- Key-operated OFF/ON/ALARM ON master switch for setpoint security
- Push-button alarm test
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm silence, ringback and auto reset
- Controller battery backup system
- Cold-rolled steel cabinet surfaces finished with high-impact powder paint coating
- One solid door, hinged on right (except 51.1 cu. ft. model: two solid doors with keyed lock, self-close against closed-cell peripheral gasket)
- Full-length door handles
- Adjustable leveling feet
- High-density, CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects cabinet interior from ambient temperature fluctuations, minimizes operating costs
- Positive, forced-air circulation maintains uniformity at all shelf levels
- Directional airflow assures quick recovery after door openings
- Heavy-duty, hermetically sealed compressors
- 1 in. (2.5cm) access port with plug on undercounter model only
Alarm systems, temperature chart recorders and power monitors available separately. For additional voltages, contact your CSR.
Space-saver and upright models come with a 6 in. (15.2cm) seven-day circular chart temperature recorder (optional free-standing on undercounter model) and extra-long probe for manual alarm testing.Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|Cabinet Material||High-impact, Powder-coated Paint|
|Compressor||Heavy-duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed|
|Monitoring Options||Alarm, Recorder|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Capacity (English)||4.9 cu. ft.|
|Capacity (Metric)||133 L|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V 60 Hz|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15 P|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior||28.9 x 24 x 34 in. (73.4 x 61 x 86.4 cm)|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior||20.5 x 20 x 20 in. (52.1 x 50.8 x 50.8 cm)|
|Shipping Weight (English)||212 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||96 kg|
|Warranty||Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|Exterior Finish||Powder-coated Steel|
|No. of Drawers||2|
|Depth (English) Interior||20.5 in.|
|Depth (Metric) Interior||52.1 cm|
|Height (English) Exterior||34 in.|
|Height (English) Interior||20 in.|
|Height (Metric) Exterior||86.4 cm|
|Height (Metric) Interior||50.8 cm|
|Length (English) Exterior||28.9 in.|
|Length (Metric) Exterior||73.4 cm|
|Width (English) Interior||20 in.|
|Width (Metric) Interior||50.8 cm|
|Width (English) Exterior||24 in.|
|Width (Metric) Exterior||61 cm|
|Voltage||115 V 60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
We encourage you to explore the wealth of information available on our product pages. To ensure you're making the right choice, please:
- Review the product specifications.
- Consult with the manufacturer or
- Get in touch with our dedicated sales and technical teams.
To ensure a seamless experience for all, we acept returns for new items. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please double-check that the equipment you're selecting meets your requirements.
When your order arrives, we recommend a thorough check for any potential damage before finalizing the delivery process:
- Before signing any delivery documentation, ensure your equipment is in perfect condition.
- If you spot any damage, kindly decline the delivery, and make a note of the damage on the Bill of Lading. Alternatively, inform the UPS/Fedex driver so they can document the reason.
If there are any concerns, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If damage is discovered after accepting the delivery without prior documentation, please address any claims directly with the delivery carrier.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Should you encounter any issues with your instrument that can't be addressed, you may return it within 30 days. Please note that certain products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customized items are final sale and ineligible for return. When we receive returned items, they undergo a comprehensive inspection and testing. We retain the right to decline returns for items that have been mishandled or improperly used.