Revco CXF Series 17cf/481L -86 ULT Chest Freezer 220/60
- Easy-to-use microprocessor control panel
- Message center: 12-character alphanumeric LED displays setpoints, system status and alarm messages
- Access code to ensure setpoint security
- Optional built-in chart recorder or data logger for continuous monitoring
- Easy-to-remove air filter
- Heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel exterior construction with a powder coat paint finish that resists chipping and rust
- Stainless steel interior
- 5 in. (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomic, lockable door handle
- Convenient interior covers minimize sample exposure to outside conditions.
- Inner sub-lids protect bulk samples from ambient exposure during single sample retrievals.
- Optional CO2 or LN2 safety back-up system included for additional protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- Unit includes RS-232 and 4-20 milliamp analog outputs for independent monitoring devices and recorders.
- Freezer includes heavy-duty casters with locking tandem wheel design for smooth mobility.
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|Cabinet Material||Cold-rolled Steel|
|Condenser Type||Fin and Tube, Forced-Air Cooled|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel (Cabinet), Polyurethane Foam (Insulation), Painted Steel (Interior)|
|Monitoring Options||Alarm, Recorder|
|Description||Revco CXF Series Ultra-Low Chest Freezer, 348-Box Capacity, 208-230V, 60Hz|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to -86°C|
|Certifications/Compliance||CEcULusFDA Class IUL|
|Capacity (English)||17 cu. ft.|
|Capacity (Metric)||481.4 L|
|Vial Capacity||34,800 x 2 mL|
|Electrical Requirements||208 - 230 V 60 Hz|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior||18.5 x 58.8 x 28 in. (47 x 149.4 x 71.1 cm)|
|Weight (English)||771 lb.|
|Weight (Metric)||806 kg|
|Shipping Weight (English)||821 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||372 kg|
|Display||Push Button LED|
|Refrigerant||R404A (1st stage), R508B (2nd stage)|
|Access Security||Key Lock|
|Data Outputs||RS-485, 4-20mA, dry contacts - standard|
|Smart View Compatibility||Smart-Vue Compatible|
|Backup Systems||CO2 or LN2 Optional|
|Chart Recorder||Optional 7-day chart recorder|
|Warranty||Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|Exterior Finish||Powder-coated Steel|
|Operating Modes||Standard Operation|
|Setpoint Security||Single ID|
|Dimensions (DxWxH) Exterior||33.8 x 87.6 x 40.5 in. (85.9 x 222.5 x 102.9 cm)|
|Type||Ultra Low Freezer, Chest|
|Control Type||Push Button LED|
|Voltage||208 - 230 V 60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.