Precision™ General Purpose Baths - 20L GP Water Bath
- Free up valuable bench space with smaller footprint, compared to previous models
- Advanced microprocessor controller is designed for extended functionality
- Protect your work with audible alarms
- Conveniently save commonly used settings with four temperature presets
- Simple to operate and monitor with icon-based graphical display
- Enhanced hinge design supports open lid configuration and easy lid removal
- Help prevent bath damage and overheating with low-fluid protection
- Simplify operation with quick disconnect drain on 10, 20, and 28L and dual models
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|Amperage||9.0-10.5 / 4.3-5.0 (120V/230V)|
|Chamber Material||Stainless Steel|
|Description||20L General Purpose Water Bath|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||15.4 x 21.8 x 9.2 in. (392 x 555 x 233 mm)|
|Heating Capacity||1200 w|
|Includes||Clear Polycarbonate Gable Cover and Rubber Duck|
|Material||Epoxy Powder-coated Steel|
|Model||Precision GP 20|
|Capacity (Metric)||20 L|
|Electrical Requirements||120/230V 50/60 Hz|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 100°C|
|Voltage||120/230V 50/60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.