Lindberg/Blue M™ 1200°C Split-Hinge Tube Furnaces - [HTF55347C]
- Moldatherm™ LGO™ heating element modules for superior radial and linear temperature uniformity and fast heatup and cooldown
- Long-life, energy-efficient elements require little or no maintenance
- Unique cabinet design achieves lower exterior surface temperature
- Heat-reflecting element support assembly creates two highly effective insulating air spaces
- Compact cabinet with high temperature-resistant painted finish
- Accepts interchangeable Moldatherm tube adapters
- Long-life Platinel™ II thermocouple(s) with 10ft. compensated lead wire and polarized plug
Three Zone Models
- Three independent power circuits (zones) with independent thermocouples for control references
- Full adjustment of each zone over entire operating range to 1200°C
- Center zone uniformity achieved and operating length maximized through adjustable profiling of end zones by independent controller
- Temperature uniformity achieved with independent setpoint of end zones higher or lower than center
|Diameter (English) Process Tube||1 to 3 in.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior||17 x 35 x 16 in. (43.2 x 88.9 x 40.6 cm)|
|Electrical Requirements||208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Height (English)||16 in.|
|Height (Metric)||40.6 cm|
|Length (English)||17 in.|
|Length (Metric)||43.2 cm|
|Shipping Weight (English)||195 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||89 kg|
|Temperature Control||Independent CC58434C|
|Width (English)||35 in.|
|Width (Metric)||88.9 cm|
|Diameter (Metric) Process Tube||2.54 to 7.62 cm|
|Heated Zone||61 cm|
|Temperature (Metric)||100°C to 1200°C|
|Voltage||208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
We encourage you to explore the wealth of information available on our product pages. To ensure you're making the right choice, please:
- Review the product specifications.
- Consult with the manufacturer or
- Get in touch with our dedicated sales and technical teams.
To ensure a seamless experience for all, we acept returns for new items. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please double-check that the equipment you're selecting meets your requirements.
When your order arrives, we recommend a thorough check for any potential damage before finalizing the delivery process:
- Before signing any delivery documentation, ensure your equipment is in perfect condition.
- If you spot any damage, kindly decline the delivery, and make a note of the damage on the Bill of Lading. Alternatively, inform the UPS/Fedex driver so they can document the reason.
If there are any concerns, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If damage is discovered after accepting the delivery without prior documentation, please address any claims directly with the delivery carrier.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Should you encounter any issues with your instrument that can't be addressed, you may return it within 30 days. Please note that certain products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customized items are final sale and ineligible for return. When we receive returned items, they undergo a comprehensive inspection and testing. We retain the right to decline returns for items that have been mishandled or improperly used.