Lindberg/Blue M™ 1100°C Tube Furnaces - [STF55666C-1] SOLID TUBE FURNACE .3 ZONE 110
- Three zones, three programmable controllers (one for each zone)
- Microprocessor-based self-tuning PID control (proportional, integral, derivative) provides optimum thermal process without overshoot
- Single program with multiple segments for ramp (up/down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control
- Adjustable high-limit overtemperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of temperature and setpoint in °C or °F
- Flexible design—can be used for a variety of applications
- Innovative use of venting and insulating air spaces create lower exterior surface temperatures
- Moldatherm™ insulation for quick heatup and cooldown
- Long-life Type K thermocouple
- Accepts an array of tube adapters; one set of (2) tube adapters included
- RS485 digital communications port available as an option; allows controller to be connected to a PC for remote monitoring and control
One set of two tube adapters
Power cord and hardwiring
- Heat Treating
|Diameter (English) Process Tube||3 to 6 in.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior||22 x 54 x 16 in. (55.9 x 137.2 x 66 cm)|
|Electrical Requirements||208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Height (English)||16 in.|
|Height (Metric)||66 cm|
|Includes||Two tube adapters|
|Length (English)||22 in.|
|Length (Metric)||55.9 cm|
|Power Consumption||11000 w|
|Shipping Weight (English)||255 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||115 kg|
|Temperature Control||Three-zone programmable controllers - single program w/16 segments|
|Width (English)||54 in.|
|Width (Metric)||137.2 cm|
|Diameter (Metric) Process Tube||7.5 to 15.2 cm|
|Heated Zone||9/18/9 in.|
|Temperature (Metric)||100°C to 1100°C|
|Voltage||208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.