Lindberg/Blue M™ 1100°C Tube Furnaces - [STF55666C-1] SOLID TUBE FURNACE .3 ZONE 110
- Three zones, three programmable controllers (one for each zone)
- Microprocessor-based self-tuning PID control (proportional, integral, derivative) provides optimum thermal process without overshoot
- Single program with multiple segments for ramp (up/down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control
- Adjustable high-limit overtemperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of temperature and setpoint in °C or °F
- Flexible design—can be used for a variety of applications
- Innovative use of venting and insulating air spaces create lower exterior surface temperatures
- Moldatherm™ insulation for quick heatup and cooldown
- Long-life Type K thermocouple
- Accepts an array of tube adapters; one set of (2) tube adapters included
- RS485 digital communications port available as an option; allows controller to be connected to a PC for remote monitoring and control
One set of two tube adapters
Power cord and hardwiring
- Heat Treating
|Diameter (English) Process Tube||3 to 6 in.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior||22 x 54 x 16 in. (55.9 x 137.2 x 66 cm)|
|Electrical Requirements||208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Height (English)||16 in.|
|Height (Metric)||66 cm|
|Includes||Two tube adapters|
|Length (English)||22 in.|
|Length (Metric)||55.9 cm|
|Power Consumption||11000 w|
|Shipping Weight (English)||255 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||115 kg|
|Temperature Control||Three-zone programmable controllers - single program w/16 segments|
|Width (English)||54 in.|
|Width (Metric)||137.2 cm|
|Diameter (Metric) Process Tube||7.5 to 15.2 cm|
|Heated Zone||9/18/9 in.|
|Temperature (Metric)||100°C to 1100°C|
|Voltage||208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
We encourage you to explore the wealth of information available on our product pages. To ensure you're making the right choice, please:
- Review the product specifications.
- Consult with the manufacturer or
- Get in touch with our dedicated sales and technical teams.
To ensure a seamless experience for all, we acept returns for new items. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please double-check that the equipment you're selecting meets your requirements.
When your order arrives, we recommend a thorough check for any potential damage before finalizing the delivery process:
- Before signing any delivery documentation, ensure your equipment is in perfect condition.
- If you spot any damage, kindly decline the delivery, and make a note of the damage on the Bill of Lading. Alternatively, inform the UPS/Fedex driver so they can document the reason.
If there are any concerns, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If damage is discovered after accepting the delivery without prior documentation, please address any claims directly with the delivery carrier.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Should you encounter any issues with your instrument that can't be addressed, you may return it within 30 days. Please note that certain products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customized items are final sale and ineligible for return. When we receive returned items, they undergo a comprehensive inspection and testing. We retain the right to decline returns for items that have been mishandled or improperly used.