Heratherm™ Refrigerated Incubators - 381L,Peltier technology, 5-70C, 120V, 60 Hz
- Temperature range +5 to +70°C
- Choose benchtop model 178L / 6.3 cu.ft. or floor model with casters 381L / 13.5 cu. ft.
- Great temperature uniformity and stability to keep the samples in a safe environment - uniformity as low as +/-0.3°C (20°C), stability as low as +/-0.1°C
- Energy consumption as low as 80Wh/h (benchtop) / 150Wh/h (floor) at 20°C - Note that comparable compressor cooled units consume up to 6 times this amount*
- CFC free / HFC free polyurethane insulation foam for outstanding temperature performance and condensation prevention
- Heated door with intelligent energy control to ensure no condensation – even at low temperatures
- Sophisticated timer function with weekly, daily or real time mode
- Intuitive programmability function for defined temperature ramping, soak/cool and dwell: store up to 10 programs with 10 easy steps
- Adjustable over temperature shut-off for protocols that require setting of over temperature for protection – (class 2 according to norm DIN12880)
- Safe viewing of samples through internal glass door with limited impact on temperature
- Safe containment with automatic over and under temperature alarm
- Standard access port for data monitoring (large diameter of 42mm / 1.65 in.)
- Flexible shelf system for optimal loading, easy to remove for cleaning, with non-tip protection
- Stainless steel interior (1.4301 / ASTM 304) and rounded corners for easy cleaning
|Capacity (English)||13.5 cu. ft.|
|Description||Floor Model, with Internal Electrical Outlet|
|Capacity (Metric)||381 L|
|Chamber Material||Stainless Steel (304/1.4301)|
|Dimensions (D x W) Shelf||20.79 x 21.06 in. (528 x 498 mm)|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior||524 x 544 x 1335 mm (21.4 x 18.3 x 27.9 in.)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||770 x 778 x 1545 mm (30.3 x 29.7 x 65.2 in.)|
|Temperature Range (Metric)||5°C to 70°C|
|Display||Large Vacuum Fluorescent|
|Door Style||Solid outer door & internal glass door|
|Electrical Requirements||100/230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Height (English)||60.8 in. (casters not included: 180mm)|
|Height (Metric)||1545 mm (casters not included: 180 mm)|
|Includes||Internal Electrical Outlet: US - 120V, 60Hz|
|Insulation||CFC free/HFC free polyurethane insulation foam|
|No. of Doors||1|
|No. of Shelves||2/17|
|Plug Type||N. America: Nema 5-15 plug w/ 120V 60Hz config.; All others: CEE7/7 with 230V 50Hz config.|
|Port Size||1.6 in. (42mm)|
|Refrigerant||Peltier technology: no refrigerant|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||216 kg|
|Shipping Weight (English)||476 lb.|
|Temperature Uniformity||=0.3°C at 20°C; =0.7°C at 37°C|
|Weight (English)||368 lb.|
|Weight (Metric)||167 kg|
|Green Features||Energy efficient|
|Voltage||100/230 V, 50/60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.