Heraeus™ Fresco™ 17 Microcentrifuge - 24 x 1.5/2.0ml rotor with ClickSeal bio-containment lid, 120V
- Performance up to 17,000xg with fast acceleration and deceleration.
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.
|Net Weight||62.0lb. (28.0kg)|
|Capacity||24 x 1.5/2mL|
|Product Line||Thermo Scientific|
|Rotor||24 x 1.5/2 mL Rotor with Clickseal Biocontainment Lid|
|Max. RCF||17,000 x g|
|Temperature Range||-9° to +40°C|
|Certifications/Compliance||CSA, CE, IVD|
|Includes||24 x 1.5/2.0mL rotor with ClickSeal biocontainment lid|
|Description||Fresco 17 Centrifuge, Refrigerated|
|Electrical Requirements||120V 60Hz|
|Run Time||1 to 99min (1min increments); HOLD|
|Standards||IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|
|Dimensions (HWD)||12.9 x 11.6 x 17.5in. (33.0 x 29.5 x 44.5cm)|
|Voltage||120 V 60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.