Factory Reconditioned Thermo-Scientific TSX Ultra Low Freezer -TSX70086D
The ENERGY STAR™ certified Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest standards in reliability, sustainability and temperature management. At the heart of the TSX Series is V-drive technology, designed to adapt to user patterns, substantially reducing energy and HVAC costs without compromising performance. All TSX Series freezers are manufactured in a zero-waste facility and are built with natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, compliant with the U.S. EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas compliance and other sustainability standards.
- No need to worry about where your samples are stored within the freezer. With peak variation less than 5°C, your samples are protected and safely stored throughout the entire cabinet space. *
- Long warm-up time from -50°C to -80°C: 5.05 hours*
- Quiet enough to reside directly in the laboratory, rather than in the hall. At just 45.5 dBA, the TSX Series’ sound level is comparable to a home refrigerator.*
- V-drive’s adaptive control is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
- Display temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
- Access data anytime, anywhere—data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications
- InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data
- Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink™ operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
- No need to install sensors—the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors
- Applicable Networks: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, WPA2-EAP-PEAP, WPA-EAP-PEAP
- Newly re-designed touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
- Eliminate the need for a separate chart recorder with the touch-screen’s datalogging and temperature mapping features, all exportable via a built-in USB port
- Ergonomic design including comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that don’t require floor-level loading of racks
- Four capacities (400, 500, 600 and 700 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
- TSX ULT portfolio is ENERGY STAR™ certified providing significantly increased energy savings and decreased operational costs
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
* Typical freezer data based on internal testing with freezer setpoint at -80°C and ambient temperature at 20°C. Performance data varies across freezer size and electrical specifications.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.