CW3 Cell Washer - Thermo Scientific CW3 Cell Washer, 120V 60 Hz
- Finish washing 24 samples in as little as 3 minutes
- Achieve optimal corpuscle dryness by setting desired decanting speed
- Improve corpuscle washing with optional overflow method during centrifugation step
- Save time with pre-set programs in automatic mode
- Four stage display: Wash, Centrifuge, Decant, Agitate
- Manual mode available to wash the cells step-by-step, allowing closed monitoring of washing process
- Tube racks with red and blue number labeling for easy sample balancing
- Automatic alerts for low or disrupted saline level and for a completed run
- View port on top of unit is available for speed calibration
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination with the saline distributor mounted directly on top of the rotor
- Stainless steel rotor body enhances system durability
- Low-maintenance design with easy-to-change pump tubing
- Cleaning convenience with easy-to-remove catch basin, rotor and rotating bowl
|Description||CW3 Cell Washer|
|Net Weight||61.6 lb. (28.0kg)|
|Product Line||Thermo Scientific|
|Max. RCF||1,180 x g (Centrifuge); 190 x g (Wash)|
|Max. Speed||3,000rpm (centrifuge); 1200rpm (wash); 350 to 500rpm (decant)|
|Run Time||Automatic: 1 to 99 sec. (1 sec. increments); Manual: 1 to 999 sec. (1 sec. increments); 1 to 9 cycle settings|
|Includes||Rotor not included|
|Electrical Requirements||120V 60Hz|
|Temperature Range||Ambient temperature +2° to +35°C|
|Standards||IEC 61010-1 , IEC 61010-2-020, EN ISO 13485 (refer to manual for more details)|
|Other Functions||4-stage display: Wash, Centrifuge, Decant, Agitate; End of run notification: 5 selectable melodies, electronic beeps or no sound; Safety devices: Door interlock, dual-overspeed detector, saline level sensor|
|Dimensions (HWD)||16.1 x 14.6 x 17.7 in. (41 x 37 x 45cm)|
|Voltage||120 V 60 Hz|
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE...RESEARCH!
Please do your research before purchasing. Take advantage of the information provided on our product pages, check specifications, verify application with the manufacturer or communicate with our sales or technical staff for more information. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered instruments. Please be sure equipment you are purchasing fits your needs.
Inspect your shipment before accepting the delivery and signing any carrier paperwork. It is important to check your equipment for any damage before accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the shipment, refuse it and note the damage on the Bill of Lading or notify UPS/Fedex driver so he may enter the reason for the refusal into the shipment notes.
Please call or email us within 48 hours of receipt, and we will issue a returned goods authorization (RGA) number for the refused shipment. If damage issues arise after signing for the delivery and without first noting the damage on the Bill of Lading or notifying the driver, you will be responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. Therefore, a thorough and immediate inspection of all shipments is a major step before signing for and accepting delivery.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
If a reported issue cannot be resolved, you may return your instrument within 30 days. Depending on the item we reserve the right to assess 20% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on any customized items. Upon receipt back, the equipment will be thoroughly inspected, tested and checked for improper use or mishandling. We reserve the right to refuse returns on any items that were not handled or used properly.